*Only Valid for Live Stream on Sun/August 2nd 7:30pm EST
*Please make sure to subscribe to our email list to receive the link to tune in to the sound bath.
What Are Sound Baths?
Sound baths are meant to help facilitate a shift in your brainwaves to a state of deep relaxation and rest. Through frequency and entrainment with sound it's possible, and very easy, to down-shift our normal beta state (normal waking consciousness) to alpha (relaxed consciousness), with the majority of people able to reach theta (meditative state) and even delta (where internal healing can occur). This experience is helpful for anyone who wants to give themselves a moment of relaxation or gain the benefits from meditation, but has not yet learned how to access on their own.
What you'll get:
- Access to our 45-minute virtual sound bath on Sun/August 2nd 7:30pm EST
- Please make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- It's best to use headphones, or bluetooth speakers paired with your computer.
- Find a comfortable place to lay down and make sure you are supported.
- Use an eye-mask if possible, or a dark t-shirt, and have a blanket by your side.
*Virtual sound baths are not included in Monthly memberships and 24-hour access passes.